1) Each team requires two (2) teachers.
a. One teacher must have a hard sciences background (Math, Science, etc.).
b. One must have a liberal arts background (English, History, Business, etc.).
2) Each team requires six (6) students.
a. These students should be rising juniors.
b. Each high school is able to choose its own method for selecting students. For example, some high schools have chosen an application process while others have hand selected students.
3) Teachers must attend one (1) professional development workshop on Saturday, April 22, 2017, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Louisiana Tech University.
4) The camp is one (1) week in length and is scheduled from June 19-24, 2017.
a. Teachers are required to stay on campus with the students for the entire week.
b. Students are required to participate in all camp activities throughout the week and are not permitted to leave campus unless an emergency occurs.
5) This year, the AICS team registration fees are covered by funding from the Department of Homeland Security and the Cyber Innovation Center. Teams are selected on a merit of their application.